Thursday, August 23, 2007
Posted by alilbit at 6:00 PM
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
9. Those who have it think that those who don’t are somehow inferior.
8. Those who don’t have it may agree that it’s neat, but think it’s not worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.
7. Many of those who don’t have it would like to try it (e-mail envy).
6. It’s more fun when it’s up, but this makes it hard to get any real work done.
5. In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that’s the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it for fun most of the time.
4. If you don’t apply the appropriate measures, it can spread viruses.
3. If you use it too much, you’ll find it becomes more and more difficult to think coherently.
2. We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual size and influence warrant.
1. If you’re not careful what you do with it, it can get you into a lot of trouble.
Posted by alilbit at 4:08 AM
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Click To Play
VIDEO: Bernie Markett shucked his boat, bought an old trolly car and opened a joke shop in Lincoln City, Oregon. Little did anyone know it would become a Farting Center.
Posted by alilbit at 4:42 PM
Order now for the Holidays and to insure you’ll haveHillary-cracked nuts for those primary parties.Demand is strong and growing!
Click here to see aHillary Nutcracker videoon YouTube!
Move mouse over her legs to see her crack a real nut!
"I know where I'll be doing all my gift shopping!"--- Laura Bush
Hillary Nuts in the shell also available!
" “I am not running andI am not a nut.Seriously, I am not a nut.”--- Al Gore
The Official Hillary Nutcracker T-ShirtsHeavyweight, 100% Cotton
"Hillary Nutcracker, that's redundant, isn't it?"--- Rudy Giuliani
"I can feel the squeeze.I can feel Bill's pain."--- Barack Obama
All quotes from America's most respected unidentified source. In other words, we made them up.
The Hillary Nutcracker - Patent Pending
Brought to you by
A division of Eagleview USA, Inc.
"No comment"--- Bill Clinton
© 2007 Eagleview USA, Inc.
Posted by alilbit at 4:14 PM
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Posted by alilbit at 12:49 AM
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Aug 12 1869
In San Francisco, Emperor Norton I issues a stern edict outlawing both the Republican and Democratic political parties. Violators face a prison term of five-to-ten years.
Posted by alilbit at 3:13 PM
This is a still from Villiage of the Damned if you haven’t seen it.
Parents, do not do this to your kids it will damage their fragile minds which have been entrusted to you. via~ http://miceland.com
Posted by alilbit at 12:16 AM
Friday, August 10, 2007
Posted by alilbit at 4:09 PM