Friday, February 06, 2009

Late Friday Joke

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience He said "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added "And that woman was my mother." Laughter and applause.
A week later, a top IT manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home.
He was a bit foggy after a drink.He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife".
The wife went wild with shock and rage.
Standing there for 30 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out ".... and I can't remember who she was!"
Moral of the story:Don't copy if you can't paste!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: