Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A 360 Blog Idea







****An idea I came up with for my yahoo 360 blog has become quite popular and I want to share this with you. I pick a friend from my friends list everyday and make my blog theme all about that person.To keep it fair i put their names in a bowl covered with tin foil and choose the names from that.The person I did a theme for today was Pixie and this is the background I chose.I also change background color,and photos to go along with the theme. I include a fitting photo,poem, and 6-7 lines of what that person means to me.At the end of the poem I get dividers and place one there.People love reading about themselves and this seems to make them happy.I imagine you can do this on similar web pages also. It has been a lot of fun doing it and it breaks that I don't have anything to blog,talk about mode. Have fun with it, be creative,and it is a free gift you can give someone. My 360 address is muggyloc .I would love to see what you come up with also so if you have a website you want me to visit let me know in the comments.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: