Tuesday, April 24, 2007


What Would Life Be
by Scott Wheeler, Sr
What would life be with out friends like thee

I'll tell you, like no longer being free.

Imagine what life would be so sad and blue

To go through life without that special you.

And I know we live so far away

Through the internet we are like castaways

Never get to touch or hug you for this I only pray

For some day I hope we can meet

To hug and laugh and dance to the beat

I know this would be a treat

For now this is all I see

Is my good friend here with me

Just think what life would be

Without friends like thee .


I would like to introduce you to a wonderful gal called Comet. Comet and I have been friends a long time and she is like my own personal "Dear Abby."No matter what kind of problem I have it seems she always has the answer.Comet is a very loving, generous, and caring soul.Comet has a fabulous sense of humor and she has saved me from a few unwanted PM's too!!Comet is a very faithful and trustworthy friend.Comet loves playing Yahoo games online and she kicks Hiney~~I love you Comet~~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: