Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Changesssssss


I will be changing my pages somewhat. The way the world is changing, I am going to post my pages more on an upbeat scale. There will be more animation,and hopefully more creativity also. I also will be posting more personal things instead of web-based items. I will keep adding images though because I prefer seeing pages with them.If there is anything you are interested in and I can find it you betcha it will be posted. All u have to do is leave it on the comments on the bottom of each post.
All your interests,opinions,beefs,kudos,or whatever matter on these pages.Think of it as a make-do forum` come and go as you wish` no deadlines` just hope I can help you all have a better day.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: