Monday, November 27, 2006

Things To Ponder


I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.~I'm not having hot flashes, I'm having power surges! ~I am Woman. I am Invincible. I am Tired!!!!~Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.~Young at Heart. Slightly Older in Other Places.~Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I will show you a man who can't get his pants off!~Indecision is the key to flexibility.~Having an out of body experience. Back in five. ~Time is Nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen all at once.~If at first you don't succeed, to heck with it.~Do unto others............ then run.~Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether.~I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.~If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?~It's gonna be like threading a needle with a haystack.~Am I getting smart with you? ....How would you know?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: