Saturday, November 25, 2006

When You Don't Wanna Do It***


I'd love to, but having fun gives me prickly heat. I'd love to, but I changed the lock on my door; now I can't get out. I'd love to, but I did my own thing, and now I've got to undo it. I'd love to, but I don't want to leave my 0zone. I'd love to, but I feel a song coming on. I'd love to, but I have left my body in my other clothes. I'd love to, but I have some hard words to look up in the dictionary. I'd love to, but I have to answer all of my "occupant" letters. I'd love to, but I have to be on the next train to Bermuda. I'd love to, but I have to bleach my hare. I'd love to, but I have to check freshness dates on my diary products. I'd love to, but I have to draw "Cubby" for an art scholarship. I'd love to, but I have to floss my cat. I'd love to, but I have to fluff my shower cap.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: